Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Fresh Start

When I started this blog, little did I know that all the photos I post would be automatically sent to my smartphone. Soon there were 47 blog photos filling up my storage memory and slowing my phone down to a snail pace. I won't go into the details, but, needless to say, my solution to the problem permanently deleted all the photos in my blog. Sooo... I'm going to rebuild some of the entries, at least those that were informative rather than opinion or rant.

Today the winds in Chico were 15 to 25 mph out of the NW, and Chico's Wildwood Park takes a North wind very nicely (good ground winds due to the open borders on the north end of the park). It was a good day to put Big Boy up with lots of line laundry. The display will be complete when the 75' rainbow tail and 2 new spikey-ball windocks arrive (they're due in this week). Still, the display was pretty awesome with the 20 meter tube-sock, 5 spikey-balls and a jellyfish for line laundry.

(I can't wait for the 75' rainbow tail to arrive!)